Data & Risk Analytics Senior Manager, Unstructured Data London70-80K + Bonus Permanent A high profile, global consulting business is looking for a Data & Risk...
Are you a Data Scientist with specific experience in modelling, feature generation and feature extraction? Are you used to implementing complex analytics for meaningful insights, of prototyping new models? Would you enjoy operating over a variety of businesses in multiple sectors?
Ideally you will be a data scientist with a few years' experience and who is ready to take that next step up to a more senior position. You will be required to perform exploratory research and help develop data processes in data analysis, predictive data modelling, time series analysis and anomaly detection or visualisation for a wide range of disparate datasets together with consultancy in both pre and post sales environments.
You will join a highly skilled team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Software Engineers, with a passion for developing solutions in modern technologies, to contribute analysis and models to obtain insight from a variety of unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Ability to model solutions to problems in innovative and original ways
- Experience with all stages of a data science project, from importing and cleaning data from a range of sources and formats, feature engineering and model validation using R
- Self motivation to drive the creation of data models forward and make them accurate and meaningful to others
- Excellent communication skills, including data visualisation and reporting.
- Strong technical skills, proficiency in programming in R is a must
- Meticulous approach to data-handling and cleansing and an attention to detail
- Experience with NoSQL (for example, MongoDB) databases
- Experience with ETL processes and AWS
- Previous experience in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of building production ready modelling algorithms
- Experience with technologies such as Docker, Spark and/or Shiny
- Scorecard and model building
- Retrospective analysis for client uplifts; risk, marketing etc
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering value through data products, have great initiative and wants to be part of a high growth global company.
To learn more please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.