Are you looking for a role where you can design & execute tests which validate new and legacy software? How skilled are you using Business...
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Tester looking for an exciting new role in? Then look no further!
An innovative software development team are looking to add to their existing Test team with a Permanent Software Test Analyst.
You will be working with the Lead Software Tester to help with the functional system Testing across all projects, ensuring continuous quality and a high standard of documentation.
You will have knowledge of...
- Testing across mobile/tablet, web and design applications
- Software Development from an iterative perspective
- Agile processes and methodologies
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- JIRA or other ticketing systems knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- How to communicate ideas verbally and in writing
It's an extra bonus if you have any of the following...
- Selenium IDE for Firefox
- Exposure to Automated testing strategies
Having worked for a Retailer beforeThis company would be ideal for you if you are looking for a career in Software Testing rather than the simple 9 - 5. They invest heavily in purpose-built offices and state-of-the-art equipment to help train and develop you on. The technical culture is Agile and there is a real emphasis on creating a welcoming environment.
Get in touch if you are interested ! :)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.