Senior Software Engineer, Embedded Control Systems (Embedded structure C/ C++)My client, a leader in the food and beverage industry, is looking for 2 experienced software...
Software Engineer - Global Property Consultancy - London - £45,000-£60,000
A Software Engineer is required by a global independent property consultancy to join their close knit team. You'll be working in a corporate environment but in a laidback and Agile team.
- Providing professional support to our clients and employees that meets our SLAs
- Contribute to the software development, enhancement and maintenance of new and existing internal business web applications
- Contribute to concept/brainstorming, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and on-going support
- A team player who is a strong communicator with both technical and interpersonal skills is needed for this role
- A 2:1 Computer Science (or related) degree
- C# 4.0 or higher (5 years minimum)
- .NET Core/MVC
- REST Services
- ASP.NET WebForms
- Angular (desirable)
- Microsoft Azure (desirable)
- LINQ & EF
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio .NET
- Understand the latest trends in software architecture and development tools
- Understand development lifecycle for web applications
- Experience in working with high volume public websites
- Experience with Angular and Microsoft's Azure platform is desirable
- Experience of localisation/globalisation of websites
- Excellent knowledge of the development process (specifically C#), including compilation/building, coding standards, source control and unit testing
- Ability to work and recommend technical direction in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Most importantly passion for technology and software development
- Familiar with performance profiling code using tools such as ANTS performance profiler etc.
Ideally looking for 5 years + but actively encourage and welcome any less experienced applicants who can demonstrate ambition and drive.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.