onezeero. is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a leading law firm based mainly in Birmingham.Working as a part of a small...
Business Analyst - Lettings - Bespoke - Real Estate
My client is one the most Iconic Real Estate brands, in the UK. I am assisting them in the search for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will be charged with ensuring that the organisation has the best digital software applications available, to support the requirements of its growing global business;
- Writing specifications in the form of user stories, wireframes, and any other supporting documentation for requirements of software solutions to be developed.
- Obtain sign off for the specifications from senior stakeholders, application users, team members in the Digital and Software teams and if necessary, other software providers whether internal or external
- Conducting workshops, presentations and design walkthroughs\reviews with software developers
- Understanding business processes and document in process flow diagrams using tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Working with team members of the Digital and Software teams and application users
- Follow up to ensure the software solution has fully resolved the targeted issues and has met the requirements and specifications
- Contributing to writing software test plans and test cases using a tool such as Visual Studio Online for functional, regression and smoke testing
- Understanding and participating the testing process used in the Agile methodology
Professional experience and personal skills profile
In order to be considered for the position, candidates should possess:
- A proven track record of business requirements capture and analysis for successful bespoke software development projects
- Ability to lead requirements workshops and specification reviews and compose and deliver presentations
- Experience of working on highly interactive website application developments, which implement complex data requirements and business processes
- Experience of using Agile and SCRUM
- Knowledge of some UML techniques
- Knowledge of responsive website design and development projects
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 applications, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly Desirable - Knowledge of Residential Property Sales and Lettings or Commercial Property Agency
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.