Senior Business Analyst West MidlandsAre you a Business Analyst with demonstrable experience of major IT or Digital projects looking to further your career in a...
A Senior Business Analyst looking to move into Solutions Architecture with experience ideally working on ERP Products / Project in an Agile environment is required to join a world leading organisation in Crewe. The business has an excellent reputation and their software is used internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career, or to work on a variety of high profile enterprise ERP projects.
About the role:
As the Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Architect, you will have excellent analytical skills, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others with exciting clients. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Ensuring technical solutions are fit for purpose
- Converting business requirements into technical designs
- Business process modelling using BPMN techniques
- Assisting the Business Analysts with technical and process design
As the Senior Business Analyst / Solution Architect, you will have had experience working within an agile, waterfall and scrum environments, engaging with developers and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills, working on full SDLC
- Knowledge of relevant architecture / solution design methods
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and solutions using specialist tools where required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
- Experience working with COTS ERP Products, in particular Oracle ERP - though candidates with strong Software development experience will be considered
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Anlayst looking to progress into a Solutions Architect role, where they'll be able to add value and make an impact. The business is offering up to £60,000 for the ideal candidate, with the opportunity to grow within the business.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.