THE COMPANYA boutique pure play Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultancy with a strong record of working with C-level leaders in major organisations, supporting them in...
A boutique pure play Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultancy with a strong record of working with C-level leaders in major organisations, supporting them in making strategic and operational decisions about their most critical challenges.
If you were to be successful in your application for this SAS Data Architect (SAS, SAS DI, SAS VA) your responsibilities would include:
- Take ownership of the development and delivery of the SAS Analytics platform for a number of banking related clients
- Work closely with end users and senior stakeholders as well as the wider business to collect requirements and use that to design and develop innovative technical solutions to meet the requirements
- Act as the lead Developer and pioneer prototype solutions which can be then delivered to the wider data analytics team.
- A mid of developing plans based on requirements and then hands on delivery of those requirements as well as team management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- In order for your application for this SAS Data Architect (SAS, SAS DI, SAS VA) to be successful you will need;
- Strong SAS Development and Architecture experience as well as the experience designing and delivering a solution from scratch to answer requirements which have been gathered from the business
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders as well as technical knowledge within SAS (SAS base, SAS DI studio) as well as software development (Linux/Unix)
- Experience working in an agile working environment and comfortable implementing data warehouses using Kimball methodology
- Credit risk experience would be beneficial as well as exposure to things like IFRS9 or IRB modelling but this is flexible
- SAS, SAS DI Studio, SAS VA, Kimball, Data Warehousing, IFRS9, IRB modelling, Data Architect
Please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Ali at Onezeero
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.