An opportunity has arisen for an Application Security Architect to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will be playing an integral...
An opportunity has arisen for an Application Security Architect to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will be playing an integral role defining and assessing security strategy for Solutions & Digital projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work across both internal and external enterprise projects.
About the role:
As the Application Security Architect, you will be responsible for all aspects of an application's security across solutions and digital developed solutions. You will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders, scoping and designing secure Architectures within developed and hosted solutions. In addition to this, as the Solutions Architect, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking ownership from an Application Security architecture perspective from proposal to design, build and deployment
- Develop and maintain security architecture artefacts
- Security testing of projects on Solutions & Digital managed environments
- Penetration testing, IT health checks and vulnerability scanning
- Documentation creation and review
- Supporting the development of security strategy plans and roadmaps for internal and external clients
- As the Application Security Architect, you will have prior experience designing application security architecture within an SME environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Extensive experience within public and private cloud hosted software solutions
- Experience in using architecture methodologies such as TOGAF and Zachman
- Proven experience building application security architecture for all-in cloud deployments
- Experience working within Information Security accredited environments - e.g ISO27001 and CSA Star
- Hands on experience designing secure application solutions that adhere to regulatory compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS
- Experience building application security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
- The Application Security Architect will be integral to the Digital & Solutions team within this enterprise business, where you will be visibly adding value and making an impact both internally and with external enterprise clients
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.