onezeero. is currently looking for a Citrix Support Analyst to join a global retailer based in North London.You must be familiar with versions over 6.5,...
Application Support Analyst
Main purpose of the role
My client, a global services business, is looking to appoint an Application Support Analyst on a permanent basis.
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for the provision of application maintenance and support services to users of my clients business systems. This will also cross over with the support of some Finance applications.
- Providing application configuration and maintenance on the business systems and finance systems, and delivering support to the existing business users Making customisations to the business's in-house systems, where agreed and feasible
- Talking to staff on how to use the product or resolve queries over the phone and email, and creating and updating user guides; retaining ownership of open calls whilst managing the expectations of the users.
- You will be working with team members to Identify and propose application system changes and liaising with 3rd parties to resolve user problems.
- You will receive and log requests for support from service desk, other service delivery staff and/or users and provide the correct responses to request for support
- Monitor application systems for which responsible by regular scrutiny of reports from the applications software or the IT team
- Liaise with software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements Identify and help make enhancements including functionality changes on internal websites
- To be able to demonstrate a broad ICT & Business knowledge, and to be able effectively demonstrate troubleshooting skills.
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills and well developed time management skills.
- Some experience of working with package applications and database infrastructure within a commercial environment and exposure to some financial applications and payroll processes.
- Maintaining an excellent working relationships with external and internal contacts and provide a high level of customer care.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.