Data & Risk Analytics Senior Manager, Unstructured Data London70-80K + Bonus Permanent A high profile, global consulting business is looking for a Data & Risk...
The contract SQL BI Developer will have a strong background in data and business analysis along with a problem-solving aptitude and the technical skills to implement solutions that ultimately help the business make better decisions.
This will be an inital 6 months contract in Liverpool
- 3 Years + experience as a BI Developer
- E-commerce experience is preferred
- Knowledge of data warehouse design & dimensional modelling
- Strong SQL, SSIS, SSRS skills to be able to query, understand, transform, load and report from relational and dimension data models
- Knowledge of SSAS Multidimensional and Tabular
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
If you are looking for a new contract role then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.