An exciting opportunity for a Software Product Analyst with experience delivering software development roadmaps is required to join a leading organisation in their Wigan office....
An exciting opportunity for a Software Product Analyst with experience delivering software development roadmaps is required to join a leading organisation in their Wigan office. The business has been in operation for three decades, owner ran with a huge emphasis on employee satisfaction. As the Product Owner, you will be defining, managing and implementing change across software platforms / products. This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst / Product Owner / Software Project Coordinator / Product Analyst looking to work within a business where you'll be both valued and add value.
About the role:
As the Product Analyst you will be involved with leading the scoping and delivery of assigned software products within the business. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership of the relationship with internal users, stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Production of functional documentation to ensure the successful and efficient delivery of systems development requirements
- Provision of user support and training - both on site and remotely
- Planning, provisioning, reporting and progress updates for project meetings
- Capturing and prioritising enhancement requests
- Provision of user acceptance testing scripts
- Mentorship of team members
As the Software Product Analyst, you will have had prior experience within a similar role, such as Project Coordination / Management, Business Analysis, Implementation Consultant or as a Product Owner. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience working within a development environment
- Excellent project planning and execution experience
- Exposure to CRM projects - upgrades, enhancements, implementations, rollouts etc
- Confident and credible - able to engage with stakeholders and users at all levels
This is an exciting role within a unique business who have exceptional staff retention, due to the owners of the business investing in their staff and appreciating the value of every employee. The business are offering up to £35,000 + extensive benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.