Pricing Analyst InsuranceLondon Market Rate SalaryPermanent A Pricing Analyst is required to join a London based Insurance business and assist with the development of...
Pricing Analyst - Insurance
Market Rate Salary
A Pricing Analyst is required to join a London based Insurance business and assist with the development of pricing models across various products while supporting pricing development and pricing cycle process.
This is an interesting Pricing Analyst role based in London which will allow you to make full use of data science tech and pricing skills and to add significant value to the business while continuing to develop your personal abilities and further your career.
You will be responsible for;
- Providing advanced modelling and data science techniques to create new pricing and improve current pricing models
- Using data analysis to review and investigate product performance
- Supporting reporting and MI development in the Pricing team
- Assist in the design, maintenance and enhancement of pricing databases in order to improve data quality and ensure value of analysis.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in data science and pricing methodologies within and outside of the insurance industry
- Maintain legal compliance along while adhering to the pricing governance framework.
It would be important to have strong experience using statistical packages e.g. R, Python, SAS, EMBlem, RADAR Excel/BVA, SQL Server. At least one of these need to be at an advanced level. You should also have has exposure to BI tools in order to create visual dashboards e.g. Power BI.
Commercial awareness is also useful along with the ability to think in a logical, innovative & creative way, paying close attention to detail and articulating at a high standard.
Experience working within an insurance business would be highly advantageous.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.