Senior Project Manager Marketing SolutionsMy client are a global data driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. They have more than 4400 employees across 28 offices, whom...
An IT Solutions Analyst with extensive experience of applying technical knowledge to find solutions for enterprise business requirements, is needed within a large business based in Birmingham. You will have prior experience providing strategic consulting level support and guidance through key initiatives. The business' office is located centrally in Birmingham, with excellent transport links nearby.
About the role:
As the IT Solutions Analyst, you will be providing proactive service to various groups within the business operating as a key business contact representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities. In addition to this, as the IT Solutions Analyst you'll be responsible for the following:
- Supporting business areas in documenting business cases to demonstrate risks
- Requirements gathering utilising various methods such as document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases etc
- Collaborating with IT stakeholders and 3rd parties to establish technical vision
- Assisting in risk and best practice improvement projects
- Developing requirement specifications
- As the IT Solutions Analyst you will have prior experience working in a similar role, having come from ideally a technical Business Analyst background. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Demonstrable track record of delivery in a complex environment
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong stakeholder engagement / management skills and experience
- Proven experience to elicit requirements - using tools such as workshops, interviews etc
- Experience working with end users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional BI requirements - exposure to using SSRS and SQL
This is an exciting role where you'll have the opportunity to define, deliver and shape IT services across an enterprise organisation. You will be able to visibly add value and make an impact. The business are paying up to £50,000 + bens for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.