A Security Risk Consultant is required to join one of the largest security specialist consultancy practices in the UK. You will be working internally in...
A Security Risk Consultant is required to join one of the largest security specialist consultancy practices in the UK. You will be working internally in addition to working with some of the business' largest, most prominent enterprise clients. As the Security Risk Consultant you will be helping organisations understand their cyber risks and execution of strategies.
About the role:
As the Security Risk Consultant, you will be managing and delivering cyber security and cyber risk assignments, delivered by yourself or your junior teams. You will be the SME for your business area, supporting or managing a team depending on the client engagement. As the Security Risk Consultant, you will have variety and challenges, meaning no day will be the same.
As the Security Risk Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Building client relationships and identifying opportunities for further development
- Championing delivery, driving results and team members under your management
- Provision of expert strategy, technical advice, support and guidance on cyber security
- Providing thought leadership and direction
As the Security Risk Consultant you will have prior experience delivering cyber security strategies to external clients, ideally. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience of risk and regulatory frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST 800, PCI-DSS, ISF SOGP etc
- Cyber security related certs / quals such as CISSP, ISO Lead Auditor, CISM
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Exposure to /experience of business development - involvement within budding and winning proposals
- Hands-on experience within a technical security role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to work with some of the largest organisations in the UK, where you'll be able to make a visible aspect and add value.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.