Are you a skilled Data Manager who would like to work with a fun friendly engaging team? Are happy to work to agile and waterfall...
Are you a skilled Data Manager who would like to work with a fun friendly engaging team? Are happy to work to agile and waterfall project methodologies?
A Data Manager reporting is required to take ownership of the data architecture across the business and to develop strategies for how data should be managed, governed and utilised in an optimal manner. As new systems are developed, data will need to be synchronised / migrated across systems and data sources.
You will be part of a new journey in the early stages of globally deploying new cloud-based systems and one of the initial responsibilities of this role will be to develop and execute a strategy and plan to cleanse and migrate data from existing systems to the new target systems.
The essential skills/attributes are:
- Significant hands-on experience of planning, designing, developing and implementing data migration solutions, ideally working with finance data
- Experience of working with cloud-based technologies
- Experience of various data manipulation techniques and methods including profiling, matching, de-duplication, cleansing, transformation etc
- Excellent SQL and data manipulation skills
- Experience of implementing data transformation and cleansing solutions to deliver improved levels of data quality and usability
- Experience of working with commercial ETL tools would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Good project management skills (project planning, issue / risk management, status reporting etc.)
Is the data manager role of interest? Why not apply to find out more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.