My client, an independent global asset management company with 30 years heritage are on the lookout for Mid-level PMO to join their business on a...
My client, an independent global asset management company with 30 years heritage are on the lookout for Mid-level PMO to join their business on a permeant basis to help assist with internal projects. The business are implementing a number of projects as part of a larger and wider digital transformation programme. The successful PMO will ideally have experience within a financial services, wealth/asset management environment and be well versed with Microsoft technologies. Office 365 is a part of this transformation that you'll be working on immediately with the companies BA's, PM's and coordinators. As a mid-level PMO you will have the following.
- Excellent time management/prioritisation skills - being able to delegate and priories tasks is a must.
- You would have helped successful delivery with specific time/budget restraints, ideally in an agile environment.
- Experience having roll-out office 365 would be very beneficial.
- Be polished with superb communications skills.
- Experience managing risk and escalating the potential pitfalls to senior/Lead BA's/PM's.
- Review of business cases for proposed projects
- Review of project management plans for projects
- Conducting project health checks
- Develop and enhance project management methodologies and practices for continuous improvement.
If working for a highly successful, global asset Management Company is of interest and you possess the above criteria, please click apply now for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.