My client, a data/marketing and technology agency focused on optimising customer data to drive intelligent marketing and deliver business growth is seeking a Technical Project...
My client, a data/marketing and technology agency focused on optimising customer data to drive intelligent marketing and deliver business growth is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join the business and add value through the successful delivery of projects. As the Technical Project Manager, you will be well versed with CRM/Marketing solutions with Adobe products such as Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) and Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) will stand out. Ideally you would have worked at enterprise level and have worked with Global teams, with proven leadership, people and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work holistically with the team.
- Strong experience (circa 3-5 years) of simultaneously managing multiple client facing projects within a marketing or marketing services organisation, with responsibility for both delivery, profitability and commercials of your project portfolio
- Full software development life cycle (SDLC) experience essential, including agile methodologies.
- Previous background in development/engineering from the Marketing industry desirable; this role requires a strong technical understanding of system implementations
- Project management certification, i.e. APMP, PRINCE2 or ScrumMaster (required), plus MSP (desirable)
- Significant exposure to, and experience in implementing SCV/CDP/Data Lake/Data solutions and people based marketing technologies required.
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Solutions - Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) and/or exposure to both Martach/Adtech space (DMP/DSP especially) desirable
- Proven leadership and people management skills with the ability to inspire your team
- Strong internal and external relationship builder, skilled in negotiation, facilitation and influence, and with a collaborative mind-set and attitude
- Proven ability to manage a high volume workload and handle the pressures that brings
- Hands-on experience of building and implementing best-practice project management processes to create structure and process in fast-paced organisations
If you feel you possess the above and are keen to join a leading Marketing and Data driven organisation adding value to their customers by providing personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices - please click apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.