A Senior Assurance Manager with experience working within the financial services sector is required to join a leading consultancy in their Manchester office. You will...
My client, a data/marketing and technology agency focused on optimising customer data to drive intelligent marketing and deliver business growth is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the business and add value through the successful delivery of projects. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be well versed with CRM/Marketing solutions with Adobe products such as Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) and Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) will stand out. Ideally you would have worked at enterprise level and have had 2-3 direct reports, with proven leadership, people and line management skills with the ability to inspire your team.
Key skills required:
- Strong experience (anticipated circa 5-10+ years) of simultaneously managing multiple client facing projects within a marketing or marketing services organisation, with responsibility for both delivery and the profitability of the project portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Solutions (Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) and Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM)) preferable
- Exposure to both Martach/Adtech space (DMP/DSP especially) is desirable
- Proven leadership, people and line management skills with the ability to inspire your team
- Strong internal and external relationship builder, skilled in negotiation, facilitation and influence, and with a collaborative mind-set and attitude
- Proven ability to manage a high volume workload and handle the pressures that brings
- Project certification, i.e. APMP , PRINCE2 or ScrumMaster (required), plus MSP (desirable)
- Proven hands-on experience of building and implementing best-practice project management processes to create structure and process in a growing organisation
If you feel you possess the above and are keen to join a leading Marketing and Data driven organisation adding value to their customers by providing personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices - please click apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.