A Market leading software provider is looking for a Software Delivery Manager to oversee management of client relationships to define and to deliver eCommerce solutions...
A Market leading software provider is looking for a Software Delivery Manager to oversee management of client relationships to define and to deliver eCommerce solutions across the UK, utilising software such as Oracle ATG, Hybris and Magento. You will be leading the overall project delivery and stakeholder engagement. The business is looking for an individual who has ideally come from a Consultancy background with hands-on experience of software development, such as a Development Team Lead or Solution/Software Architect. The business is keen to find a Software Delivery Manager who is able to travel UK wide.
About the role:
As the Software Delivery Manager you will be managing the end to end delivery management of eCommerce rollouts, including client management, budget management and governance. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Proposition of technologies, tools and methodologies
- Root cause analysis and risk management
- Team management - driving initiatives and ensuring the delivery of technology solutions
- Coordination of client proposals
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Delivering projects in the following areas: Web applications, software solutions, ecommerce platforms, Hybris, Oracle ATG, SiteCore, CMS
As the Software Delivery Manager, you will have prior experience working within a similar role or have come from a technical background, where you will have been involved with defining and delivering solutions in an eCommerce environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Extensive end to end implementation experience across one more of the following areas: Web applications, software solutions, ecommerce platforms, Hybris, Oracle ATG, SiteCore, CMS
- Consultancy background /exposure - will consider internal enterprise delivery
- Agile project delivery experience
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Hands-on technical project delivery management
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites, UK wide.
If you are looking for a role where you'll be able to utilise your technical knowledge, engage with an enviable list of clients and deliver market leading software..click apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.