Junior Project ManagerA dynamic and exciting business based in central London is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent...
Junior Project Manager
My client is a global player and known as the Most Admired organisations in the Real Estate industry, I am delighted to be assisting them in the search for a Junior Project Manager with the following;
- To assist the Program Director as directed
- To develop and maintain detailed plans for multiple projects within the program including schedules and outline the duties of each team member
- To collaborate with champions, project team members and the Program Director to keep updated actions log and project status reports
- To document and monitor weekly deliverables and communicate to team members and stakeholders accordingly
- To agree and review project objectives with stakeholders and Program Director
- To maintain updated weekly project status reports and attend weekly Project Management team meetings to present the status
- To ensure project resources meet deadlines, stay under budget, develop and identify project objectives, ensuring all requirements are being met
- In conjunction with the Program Director, to be responsible for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties on a timely basis
- 3 - 5 years' experience in multi industry sectors preferably in the fields of banking and / or property
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated Office 365 products.
- PMP / PMI / PRINCE II certification
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills who can motivate others
- Advance time management and analytical skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.