Data Privacy Manager75K 85KPermanent City of London A high profile London Market Insurance business based in the City of London is looking for a Data...
Data Privacy Manager
75K - 85K
City of London
A high profile London Market Insurance business based in the City of London is looking for a Data Privacy Manager to join the team for a newly created position.
This is an important role and you will be expected to contribute significant value to the long term data strategy plans for this organisation.
You will have a good working knowledge of privacy both within GDPR and outside as you will be working with offices outside or the EU.
- Implementation of data privacy and security processes across the Corporation
- Privacy focused reviews of new projects and to promote awareness of privacy standards and requirements
- Design, develop and deliver data privacy and security training programmes
- Educating third parties on group privacy requirements
- Measuring and tracking privacy activity and communicating privacy status
- Working with Risk, Legal, ITG and across the Corporation to maintain the requisite understanding and awareness of current and future regulations
- Informs and advises employees of obligations to comply with the GDPR and other data protection laws
- Responds to individuals whose data is processed (via subject access requests)
- Fosters a data protection culture, implementing essential elements of current protection laws such as GDPR
- Ensures a compliance program is designed incorporating all lines of defence with features such as: Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs), regular audits, policy reviews and updates, and training and awareness-raising programs
- Works with Procurement to audit supplier arrangements and update template RFP and procurement contracts to reflect the regulatory privacy data processor obligations
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.