Are you looking to be set up for success? Do you have experience delivering a European/Global WMS solution? Are you a skilled Manager of Solution...
A Risk and Controls focussed Analyst is required to join an international business in their Leeds office. You will be assisting in the delivery of high quality technical engagements to a range of organisations. As the Risk & Controls Analyst, you will be working within a highly experienced and successful IT Risk team. As part of your role, you will be travelling to client sites nationally, so you'll need to be prepared to stay away from home.
About the role:
As the Risk & Controls Analyst, you will be supporting the Risk Assurance Team, assisting clients in their understanding and challenges faced; helping them ensure their technology is resilient. This will include assessing their IT Risk management capabilities, disaster recovery procedures, events failures and cyber security.
As the Risk & Controls Analyst, you will also be involved in the following:
- Providing services to clients such as IT risk reviews, project assurance, IT operational, security and data reviews
- Building client relationships through stakeholder engagement and delivery
- Technology governance and risk management
You will receive exceptional training from the business in regards to growing into your role and forming a lasting, successful career. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop your skillset and progress.
As the Risk & Controls Analyst, you will have prior experience within auditing, risk and compliance. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Passion for technology and products
- Client / customer facing experience - ideally external
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships
- Ability to assess IT risk and risk mitigation activities
- Reporting, analytical and auditing experience
- Exposure to risk and regulatory frameworks for IT
- Ability to and willingness to travel to client sites (approximately 70%)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Risk & Controls Analyst to join a highly reputable brand, where you will have the scope to progress and define your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.