Business AnalystA hugely respected financial services business in the West Midlands is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst looking to further their career in a...
A Senior Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects (particularly cloud based SaaS) and ideally exposure to cash management and risk reporting is required to join a leading software organisation in their Manchester office. The business has an excellent reputation and their software is used internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career, or to work on a variety of high profile digital projects.
About the role:
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will have excellent analytical skills, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others with exciting clients. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Delivery of user stories, business requirement documents,
- Supporting development and testing activities
- Supporting Q&A activities with clients and development & testing teamws
- Home based with travel to client locations (predominantly Manchester)
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within an client facing environment, engaging with developers and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills, working on full SDLC
- Ideally some exposure/experience in the financial services / liquidity management functions
- Client engagement experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
- Willingness to travel to regional client sites
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.