My client, a global company in the automotive industry, are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for delivery...
My client, a fintech organisation based in the heart of Kingston, is looking for a Senior C# .NET Developer to come and join their established team of agile developers. The role requires excellent technical skills across a wide range of Web and Mobile technologies. They are looking for an experienced C# .NET Developer who will work closely with a Project Manager to be part pf teams of 3-10 Developers. Experience in following an Agile development process is essential as well as knowledge of designing, building and testing of software.
As an experienced C#.Net developer you will be extremely enthusiastic about the latest technologies. You will thrive working in an environment employing high standards and best practice software development methodologies and TDD to enhance the quality of your code contributions. You will enjoy being involved with software development projects from inception to deployment and be comfortable working in an Agile environment with like-minded people.
- Full lifecycle - design, development, delivery, testing, documentation, support & maintenance. Understand end to end testing strategy.
- C# .NET
- WebAPI / REST
- SQL Server
- RabbitMQ (desirable)
- Experience of solving performance issues and performance tuning.
- Understanding of web physical architecture, experience of architectural design (white boarding, innovation, creating and leading solutions).
- Docker (desirable)
- Chef (desirable)
If you are looking for your next career move and want to be working in a collaborative environment, this role is for you. The salary is £65,000 and comes with the following benefits:
- Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Company Pension: the company contributes 4% of your basic salary.
- Life Assurance: pays a sum equivalent to four times your basic.
- Health Plan: On commencement of employment with the company you are eligible to join the company's private health plan at no cost to you.
Interviews will be a two-stage process and they are looking for someone to come on-board ASAP.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.