My client, a Leading Full service E-commerce Digital consultancy are currently seeking a Technical Delivery Director to join their business. The role will be to...
My client, a Leading Full service E-commerce Digital consultancy are currently seeking a Technical Delivery Director to join their business. The role will be to oversee management of key client relationships, taking a technically 'hands on' approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
You'll be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
Projects range from 20-100 people with typical large scale clients.
- Delivering B2C / B2B digital platforms aimed at improving user experience and supporting multi-channel strategy. These solutions leverage leading mobile technologies, e-commerce platforms (e.g. SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG) and Content Management Solutions (e.g. AEM, SiteCore) among other technologies. Micro Services architecture are becoming de-facto standard.
- You will cover the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid / financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance.
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
- Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work.
- Participates in new business development and discovery led projects.
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
- We are seeking a solid hands-on technologists with a background in skills such as Solution Architecture, Software Engineering, Bespoke Product Development, Agile, Distributed team management and DevOps.
- Experience of implementing and delivering high level e-commerce technical projects and solutions for clients in the e-commerce sector.
- Good experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) / Digital Asset Management (DAM) and design.
- Able to visualise technical solutions from beginning to end.
- Solid experience of working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients.
- Excellent leadership skills of both projects and people
- Travel ready and flexible to work on client sites in the UK with potential trip to Europe when and where necessary.
If you have experience with the above and are keen to join an award winning E-commerce Consultancy, please click apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.