Software Developers x 2If you're looking for a challenging and varied .NET developer role where no two days are the same and where technology is...
A Progress Developer is required to join a leading organisation in their Leeds office. You will be working in a busy, ever growing environment, where you will have the opportunity to make your mark, with a mixture of support and project work. The business is located in an easily commutable part of Leeds with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Progress Developer, you will be joining a skilled team, where you'll be maintaining and improving the business' software. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Suggesting and making improvements to the internal processes
- Analysis, design and development - Progress / Openedge 4GL / ABL
- Development of enterprise level applications
- Working within a multi-skilled team - including testing and change management to produce high quality solutions
- Unit Testing of Progress Openedge 4GL / ABL Code
As the Progress Developer you'll obviously have experience with Progress! In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Openedge 4GL / ABL
- Openedge Appserver, Openedge Database Management
- Previous experience working within / on an enterprise development / applications
The business are offering the successful Progress Developer an excellent range of benefits in addition to salary. Fancy getting driven into work from the train station? They offer that too!
To apply, please submit your CV via the 'Apply now' button
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.