An IT Risk and Controls Manager is required to join a leading, international business in their Manchester office. You will be assisting in the development...
An IT Risk and Controls Manager is required to join a leading, international business in their Manchester office. You will be assisting in the development of process and controls reviews to a variety of clients across various sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Risk Manager looking to join a larger organisation and engage more with client.
About the role:
As the IT Risk and Controls Manager you will be client facing, assessing where and how a company's systems, people, processes and strategies can be impacting their potential. You will have a significant role in building new relationships in addition to the following:
- Building and driving the risk team - mentorship of junior staff
- Management and engagement of projects / clients
- Development of new business proposals
- Assessment of control and compliance proposals
- Development and assessment of Governance structures
As the IT Risk and Control Manager, you will have had previous experience of working in a similar role, either externally or internally. The following experience would also be extremely beneficial to your application:
- Excellent relationship builder - able to build, maintain and establish relationships with senior stakeholders
- Exposure to operational and enterprise risk frameworks
- Governance and finance processes and controls
- Technical infrastructure background would be ideal
- Professional qualification / certification
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join one of the major consultancies, where you'll be able to add value and leave your mark. The business is offering the opportunity for progression, career opportunities and a fantastic salary / benefits package.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.