Solutions EngineerA well established and expanding FinTech business based in SW London is currently looking for a Solutions Engineer to join their team on a...
A DevOps Engineer is required to join an international high profile consultancy in their Manchester office. You will be involved in various projects where you will have the opportunity to take ownership of these and let your creativity shine through. This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who wants to work on large scale, web-delivered applications.
About the role:
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical aspects of projects both internally and externally for clients. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the liaison between operations and development teams
- Managing and supporting projects infrastructure, automation and continuous integration
- Define and build resilient, cost effective and secure networks and services
- Collaboration in the delivery of the latest software builds
- Training and mentorship of junior staff
- Extensive system and networking on Linux operating systems
- Exposure to Python or Ruby
- Experience of automated deployment technologies such as Puppet, Cobbler, Chef etc
- Use of Source Code version control
- This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer looking to work within an organisation where your abilities and creativity are acknowledge and encouraged. You will be working with some very high profile organisations on a range of projects, where you will get to add value, utilise your skillset and progress.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.