2nd/3rd Line Support EngineerI am working with an expanding national organisation based in Ashton-under-Lyne, who are looking to add an engineer to their fast paced...
About the role:
As the Cloud Solutions Architect you will be working closely with an enviable enterprise client list, providing expert advice on the design, deployment and capabilities of Cloud technologies. You will be delivering your strategies and solutions to agreed timescales, utilising your prior experience working in a similar environment, helping business' across various sectors transform their business services and internal systems. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Ensuring the alignment of project and programme activity to Target Operating Models
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Translation of business needs into high level designs and operating models for blueprints
As the Cloud Solutions Architect, you will have prior experience within a similar role - either internally within an enterprise business or as part of a consultancy service. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud - multi-vendor experience
- Virtualisation technologies - Hyper-V, VMWare etc
- Enterprise application integrations
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites
- Business Solutions Design
This is a unique opportunity for a Cloud Wizard to join an award winning organisation, where you will be able to add value and make an impact. In addition to a generous salary, you will receive exceptional benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.