An IT Risk and Controls Manager is required to join a leading, international business in their Leeds office. You will be assisting in the development...
A Business Solutions Architect or a process driven Senior Business Analyst / solutions specialist is required to join a leading organisation in their Leeds office. You will be working closely with key stakeholders and the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
About the role:
As the Business Solutions Architect you will be translating business needs into high level designs for successful project delivery. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Translating requirements into operating models for blueprints
- Taking ownership of plans to develop capabilities
- Influencing investment planning, strategy, capabilities, development and architecture
- Contributing to the process governance frameworks
- Utilising Business Process Design, Business Solution Design, Business Architecture capability mapping
As the Business Solutions Architect you will have prior experience working within an enterprise environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly desirable to your application:
- Proven experience of developing business architecture and applying these principals and methods to business challenges
- Conceptual and logical data architecture / data modelling
- Information and value stream modelling
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Solutions Architect to join a rapidly growing and expanding organisation, where you will be able to visibly add value and make an impact. In addition to salary, the business are offering an enviable list of benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.