SQL Data Architect is needed for maintenance and development of data models and architecture, the role includes database design from logical models and requirement and...
Thinking of looking for a new career journey? Share option scheme, company pension, flexi working hours, free refreshments and free pure gym membership..................................!
Also you get the pleasure of working with a friendly and motivated analytics team based in Chester, the company are a software company who create some cool platforms for an array of retail companies. This Data Analyst role is a client facing position so would be great for someone who likes being in front of a customer, engaging with the business and already has client/business facing skills.
Overview on what's needed:
- Python, R or other analytical languages
- Knowledge of statistical modelling
- Knowledge of data warehousing (desired)
- Understanding of data analysis/numerical reporting (ideally statistical / mathematical background although not essential)
- Interest in and knowledge about machine learning
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- git and github.com
For the above you will be rewarded fairly and trained and mentored around any development areas, if you are looking to be set up to succeed and work in a creative environment, then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.