A Technical Architect with experience of hands on commercial Java development at enterprise scale is required to join a leading business in their...
A Product Owner with experience ideally working within an HCM Product portfolio environment is required to join a leading organisation in their Leeds office. You will be responsible for the product vision and the delivery of roadmaps. The business is going through a period of rapid growth and change, ensuring their position as a market leader.
About the role:
As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for the business' cloud bookkeeping products, as part of the wider HCM product portfolio. You will be utilising your knowledge and experience within an agile environment. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring technical delivery meets the business need - making sure stakeholders are kept updated
- Requirements gathering, scoping, benefits realisation and change
- Creation of epics and user stories
- Running beta programs
- Becoming a specialist within the Bookkeeping and VAT area
- Support your product area throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Work in collaboration with other business areas
As the Product Owner, you will have prior experience as a Product Owner, ideally within VAT, HCM, Payroll or Bookkeeping solutions. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience of working as a Product Owner / Business Analyst / Product Specialist
- Managed the Product lifecycle
- Agile exposure
- Substantial experience working within the software industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner / Business Analyst who is looking to be part of the development of an innovative product, within an organisation which has an international reach
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.