Actuarial AnalystAn Insurance business based in central London is currently looking for an Actuarial Analyst to join their team on a contract basis asap.Working on...
My client, a global consultancy are seeking a Scrum Master/Project Manager/Delivery Manager to join their business and help serve a client in the financial services/Wealth Management arena. The Scrum Master will have experience working within a consultancy environment and have impeccable stakeholder management experience dealing with professionals from financial organisations. The Scrum Master will also be well versed with SAFe methodologies and you would have implemented Salesforce or other CRM's into a similar environment. The Scrum Master will possess the following:
- Strong commercial experience as a Scrum Master.
- Experience with complex global FS organisations with a good technical background.
- Extensive experience in managing CRM projects and those involving 'front office' teams.
- Wealth Management/Asset Management context knowledge/experience.
- Experience of leading in an Agile context, preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience in marketing tech (MA, CPD, Analytics) and relevant system integration desirable.
- Ready to influence your own development, team and the culture of the organisation in a time of considerable change.
- Energy and enthusiasm for delivery and implementing change.
- Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer engagement skills whilst upholding my clients brand.
- Able to effectively work with nearshore/offshore teams.
- Long term there may be opportunities to travel so someone who would be open to this is highly desirable.
Their client are looking to implement SAFe across their entire Wealth Management business. As such they need team level Scrum Masters to take ownership of the team level transformation alongside my clients Release Train Engineer. If you feel you have the above expertise and would like to find out more, please click apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.