Team Lead Developer (PHP)PHP DeveloperHello all, I'm currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Manchester City Centre.They are currently looking for an expeirenced...
About the role:
As the Java Developer you will be taking ownership of the day to day responsibility for the technical development of the project at the office and on client sites. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Construction and testing of software
- Analysis and design - functional and non-functional
- Communicating with key stakeholders including internal and clients
As a skilled Java Developer, you will be passionate about all things Java and new technology! In addition to this, the following experience / exposure would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Knowledge of one or more of the following - SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Couchbase
- Commercial experience of development with Java
- Continuous integration, scripting and build tools
- Source Code Version Control such as Subervision, Git and Mercurial
- Exposure to Web / app containers - e.g Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat
- Exposure (desirable) to automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Docker etc
This is an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer looking to work within an organisation where your abilities and creativity are acknowledge and encouraged. You will be working with some very high profile organisations on a range of projects, where you will get to add value, utilise your skillset and progress.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.