A Customer Support Advisor with some experience working within a technical support / Helpdesk environment is required to join an international business. You will ideally...
A Linux Systems Administrator with experience working ideally within or would like to work in a DevOps environment, is required to join an international business in their Crewe office. You will be working on supporting and maintaining the companies Linux infrastructure. The business' office is easily accessible via public transport links and car.
About the role:
As the Linux Systems Administrator, you will responsible for the support, maintenance of all things Linux within the business. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and processes
- Hardware and software installations, including patching and upgrades
- Researching and recommending courses of action to mitigate risk and the meeting of SLA's
- Impact analysis and maintaining documentation
- Ensuring change management processes are followed for all systems changes
As the Linux Systems Administrator, you will have previous experience working within a Linux support environment, ideally. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Ubuntu ideally - other 'flavours' considered
- PostgreSQL, Apache, PHP, MySQL
- Bash scripting
- IP networks including BGP
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as Azure / AWS
This is a progressive opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator wanting to work in an enterprise environment, where you can make a noticeable and visible impact.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.