A Technical Project Manager with extensive experience delivering software projects is required to join an international business in their Manchester office. You will be taking...
A Technical Project Manager with extensive experience delivering software projects is required to join an international business in their Manchester office. You will be taking the lead on software delivery projects, managing the full life-cycle of projects from planning through to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager who enjoys working with a variety of clients in a Consultancy environment.
About the role:
As the Technical Project Manager you will be acting as an advisory consultant on agile/iterative development methodologies such as XP, Scrum and DSDM. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Taking the lead on Software delivery projects / rollouts / implementations
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Leading a multi-skilled team and technical resources
- Establishing project metrics, goals and quality control processes
- Provisioning of consultancy services including planning and setting delivery standards
- Providing technical leadership and strategy when required
As the Technical Project Manager, you will have previous experience within a Senior Project Management position before. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Exposure to technical team leadership / IT delivery within the service industry
- Project delivery within a consultancy or to external clients
- Exposure / Involvement to/in process improvement
- Worked on enterprise / large scale projects
The Technical Project Manager will be in a senior position within the business, delivering to large enterprise clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Project Manager who is looking to have all the perks of the contractor world (multiple engagements, variety of clients) with the stability of a permanent role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.