Senior Data and Security Analyst to work a permanent role in Enschede, Netherlands or Berlin, the role will be based around monitoring of risk and compliance of industry standards with related duties including auditing responsibilities and project management. Your role's goal is to bring the company compliant with industry standards (such as ISO 2700X, ITIL guidelines), eliminate unnecessary risk, and create auditable "paper trails" to record progressive improvement within the companies procedures.
What's in it for you:
- Well, working in Berlin or Enschede, Netherlands
- Relocation provided
- Great team mix, from the tech Geeks, business minded to entrepreneur thinkers
- Up to the challenge of developing risk standards, frameworks, and processes within an Agile environment
- Work closely with high level management, product owners, and external auditors
- Possible to also be based from Berlin
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement a road map that clearly shows key milestones, associated needs and dependencies to develop a sustainable, effective risk management program.
- Develop a risk framework and processes that allow for effective risk monitoring and mitigation, while still facilitating innovative, fast-moving, empowered cultures.
- Support risk assessment and risk management activities across the company.
- 5+ years experience in risk management, information security, privacy or a data protection or assurance-related function.
- Technical and Functional experience in the domain of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- Proven understanding of risk assessment methodologies, frameworks, and procedures and the ability to work flexibly with them to meet organizational size, maturity, and culture considerations
- Facilitates IT governance implementation
- Effective balancing between policy and procedure related changes versus pragmatic control implementation
- Ability to think strategically about risks and tie those risks to tactical organizational activities
- Ability to manage all aspects of large-scale projects to bring about organizational change
- Experience with risk assessments and compliance of major regulatory initiatives (e.g. HIPAA, ISO, PCI, SOX, FEDRAMP, SSAE16)
If the IT Security role for Berlin or Enschede is of interest then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.