Senior Project Manager - Workday/HR Software Implementation
My client is an international firm, they are looking to modernise and update current ways of executing HR and Finance across the globe. The goal is to the get more data, insights and effectiveness out of HR and Finance across all 80 markets and across 65,000 employees.
I am assisting them in the search for a Senior Project Manager with the following;
- Business acumen and understanding of organisational complexities, issues, and challenges
- Demonstrable experience building strong relationships in a regional environment with the ability to engage and influence leaders at senior levels.
- Demonstrable project management skills with prior experience in delivering global HR transformation programmes
- The person would require lots of energy and dedication, thriving on ambiguity and be leading by example
- Demonstrable ability to be hands on, flexible and resilient
- Influencing skills and ability to clearly communicate and collaborate across the countries/clusters will be critical
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.