An Embedded Design Engineer is required to join an international software / electronics business in their London office. This is a unique opportunity to join...
A Mobile Development Manager with experience of mobile development is required to join a leading online marketplace business in their London office. You will be leading a team of Android and iOS Developers, to ensure robust applications are available to customers.
About the role:
As the Mobile Development Manager, you will be leading a team of Android and iOS Developers on native mobile app development, driving delivery. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Development duties in a cross functional scrum team
- Direct line management duties
- Collaboration with other teams such as Design, UX and Architecture
- Setting strategy and direction
- Conducting code reviews and Git, unit tested code
- Push for best practice and performance improvements
As the Mobile Development Manager, you will have extensive experience working within mobile application development. In addition to this, the following experience:
- Android and iOS Development
- Exposure to AWS and tech such as Docker would be highly desirable
- Exposure to other software development languages such as C, Java, Swift
- Building and consuming REST based services
- Team leadership and mentoring - prior experience leading development teams
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Development Manager to join a highly reputable and recognisable online high transactional brand. If you'd like some more information or to apply, please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.