Lead BI Developer / Architect DWH / SSIS / SQL Server City of London £95k + Bonus + Benefits SQL Server Technical Lead Developer /...
A Senior DevOps Engineer with experience of Docker and Kubernetes is required to join an international ecommerce business in their Central London office. You will be working alongside an experienced engineering team, working with the latest technologies. The companies offices are located a short walk away from public transport links.
About the role:
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will be helping the engineering team achieve maximum benefits from the businesses investment in latest technologies. In addition to this, you'll also be involved in the following:
- Working towards the creation of a scalable platform using tech such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Optimisation of the current system
- Scaling for Cloud solutions
- Monitoring and ensuring system uptime
- Collaboration and communication across teams to ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Providing and building a scalable production environment
You'll have previous experience within a fast paced DevOps Engineer environment, working on dynamic solutions. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience / exposure to Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch and Redis
- Continuous Integration
- Docker, Kubernetes CoreOS and New Relic would also be highly desirable to your application
This is an exciting role to join a unique ecommerce brand, processing millions of transactions yearly, where new technology is embraced and ideas come to fruition.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.