A Senior Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects (particularly cloud based SaaS) and ideally exposure to cash management and risk reporting is required...
Are you looking for an agile and engaging Business Systems Analyst role? My client can offer you just that............. And more!
My client is an international business, still growing at a rapid rate, and working with some cool and funky technologies, this is a very diverse client appealing to entrepreneurial, the geeks and business minded which has resulted in a great mix of the best talent within each area.
Is this the set-up that you are looking for?
Within an Agile team, you will be working collaboratively with the entire IT department as well as many key users and stakeholders within various areas of the business to deliver IT and business change to the group.
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant commercial experience within a retail client
- Must be a confident face to face communicator, able to gather functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders of all levels within the business.
- Proven ability to define/run/facilitate Business/IT requirements workshops, producing relevant output for review.
- Experience and understanding of working within an Agile/Scrum environment, understanding your role and responsibilities within that team and how it contributes to successful delivery.
- Must have experience of defining and writing user acceptance criteria that will be used as a basis for test driven development and test case generation.
- Experience defining requirements for use by third parties, ensuring that requirements are clearly communicated.
- Ability to assess, understand and document the impact of the change you are requesting on downstream systems.
- Must have SQL skills that enable you to comprehensively analyse and document current and expected data flow.
- Proven influencing skills.
- Business process modelling.
- Experience mentoring more junior members of staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience of working with Magento Enterprise based websites
- Use of Jira issue and project management tool
- Understanding of the basics of UML
- Understand the benefits of BDD
If this sounds like the career journey you may be seeking and your skills match, why not apply?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.