A Business Analyst with experience of VAT Legislation is required to join a rapidly growing organisation in Leeds. The business have an excellent reputation and...
A Business Analyst with excellent stakeholder management experience is required to join a prominent retail organisation in Wakefield, who are expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career, or to work for a company where you'll be able to make a visible impact and add value.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will have excellent requirement gathering skills, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Delivery of user stories, business requirement documents, Interface and screen designs.
- Translating business needs into functional requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts
- Driving and challenging business units on execution of their plans
As the Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within a bust environment, engaging with developers and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills
- Exposure to Application, Development and Enterprise solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
The business is offering up to £45,000 for the ideal candidate, with the opportunity to grow within the business. If you'd like to apply or would like further information -
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.