Business Analyst Are you an experienced Business Analyst? Do you have a background in Software Development projects? Interested in working with a globally expanding organisation...
A Development Manager with experience of managing .NET teams is required to join a leading international software business in their Crewe office, where you will be leading and defining strategies and delivery. In addition to this you will be leading a small team of experienced and skilled .Net Developers on the delivery of projects and applications for internal and external users.
About the role:
As the Development Manager you will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of IT development across the UK side of the business. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Management of a team of .Net developers - line management responsibilities
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and needs
- Managing the Online Authorisation team
- Co-ordination of the development pipeline
- Creation of development strategies and initiatives
As the Development Manager, you will have prior experience of managing a Development team. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Effective influencing of stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Management of a development pipeline using Project Management tools such as Jira
- Exposure to working within a software implementation environment and full SDLC
- Proven experience managing customer/client expectations and working to SLA's
This is a unique opportunity for a strategic Development Manager looking to work within an enterprise business, who have the market share within their sector. If you'd like more information or to apply, please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.