Logistics Application Architect/Solution Engineer is needed to work a full time permanent role in Greater London.What to expect: The Logistics Application Architect/Solution Engineer will provide...
Business Development Manager for IT Services is needed for a permanent role in London, your coverage will be UK and Europe and you will already be a skilled and successful BDM, you will be able to provide and talk about your IT Services success stories either within Retail or Banking & Financial Services
This role requires the best of the best with current relevant European IT services selling experience!
What's in it your you!
- Six figure package
- UK and Europe Coverage
- Working for a global business
- Set-up to succeed with a great business model
- Complete ownership of the End to End Sales cycle
- Responsible for understanding the complete service offerings and capabilities
- Understand the Market offerings and competition
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
- Build own pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Coordinates involvement of company resources, including delivery, support functions, and management team to meet sales and account management performance objectives and customer expectations
- Present the complete service offerings to leads and customers
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
- Achieves assigned targets in the designated geography/services
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Willingness to travel to meet customers
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
This role requires the best of the best with current relevant IT services selling experience on retail or Bank & Financial Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.