A Business Analyst with experience working on large scale Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a world leading consultancy organisation in...
A Business Analyst with experience of VAT Legislation is required to join a rapidly growing organisation in Leeds. The business have an excellent reputation and an enviable list of clients across multiple sectors (such as finance, media and public sector) This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career, where you'll be able to utilise your accountancy or bookkeeping knowledge.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will have excellent analytical skills and accountancy knowledge, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others with exciting clients. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse and validate current bookkeeping and legislative implementation
- Develop requirements for legislative updates to our products
- Supporting development and testing activities
- Regularly engage with stakeholders
- Act as Product owner during projects
- Systems Requirements Analysis using structured techniques e.g. UML
As the Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within an agile, waterfall and/or scrum environments ideally, engaging with developers and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills, working on full SDLC
- Degree qualified or experience within an accountancy or finance background
- Hands on experience of bookkeeping
- Knowledge and experience of VAT legislation
- Accountancy, bookkeeping or finance background
The business is offering up to £45,000 for the ideal candidate, with the opportunity to grow within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst who is looking to work for an award winning, global organisation.!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.