A Business Analyst with experience working on large scale software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading financial organisation in Leeds...
A Business Analyst with experience working on large scale software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading financial organisation in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career and to work on a variety of high profile projects.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will have excellent analytical skills, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others with exciting clients. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Delivery of user stories, business requirement documents,
- Supporting development and testing activities
- Facilitating workshops and projects meetings
As the Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within an agile, waterfall and scrum environments, engaging with change delivery, software development and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills, working on full SDLC
- Experience working within a financial environment / sector
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment or on Agile projects - leading sprints
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
The business is offering up to £40,000 for the ideal candidate, with the opportunity to grow within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst who is looking to work for an award winning, global organisation, with the opportunity to work with some impressive names!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.