Are you an Automation Test Analyst looking for your next contract?This is an urgent Automation Testing Analyst position with a globally recognised firm.You will work...
A Test Analyst with experience of systems integration and end to end testing is required to join a leading award winning, financial organisation in their Leeds office. You will be working closely with the business and key stakeholders within a busy, growing team.
About the role:
As the Test Analyst, you will be involved within test script creation and execution. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensure test coverage of functional environments
- Define and document test strategies per project/task - ensuring a detailed and robust test pack
- Conducting End to End and Systems Integration Testing
As the Test Analyst, you will have prior experience within a Systems Testing environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience / exposure to .NET and SQL
- Worked with automation test tools such as SOAPUI and Selenium
- Exposure to Microsoft Test Manager 2013 or similar
- Have ideally worked within the constructs of Team Foundation Sever 2013
- Experience working within the financial services, insurance, banking or debt collection/management
In addition to salary, the business is offering the successful Test Analyst as multitude of benefits, including medical insurance and bonus.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.