A unique opportunity has arisen for an Implementation Manager who has experience implementing new building technology such as Mobile Phone Door Access Control and wearable...
Data/Systems Analyst is required to work closely with all areas of the business to gather and embellish user requirements & stories. Facilitate the prioritisation of work from the backlog. Run PoCs to further qualify requirements and help building business cases etc. Liaising with the architecture team to discuss ideas, shape solutions and identify innovative uses of technology. Working with the technical team to ensure requirements are released through to production. Covers all the usual functional level activities for the BI & Analytics workstream.
Data/Systems Analyst overview
- Build good working relationships with all business areas
- Maintaining high levels of service to each stakeholder
- Build relationships with peers across IT and Business Change
- Help establish a new analytics capability to support the growth of the business
- Own/manage requirements throughout the whole supply chain/demand-supply process
- Be the go-to person for all reporting & analytical requirements
- Coach stakeholders in the art of the possible
- Proactively encourage innovation by hosting technology demos and keeping up with technology trends and business strategies etc
- Identify opportunities for using automation and 'smart' solutions and manage initiatives into implementation to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Business/Systems/Data analysis
- Production of functional specs/developing user stories/use cases and business cases
- Familiarity of BI and DW concepts such as dimensional data modelling
- Data discovery, profiling, preparation techniques and data quality concepts
- Strong SQL skills, including advanced SQL window functions
- Good knowledge of Analysis Cubes
- An appreciation of ETL processing
- Good knowledge of data stewardship/governance frameworks
- Financial Services background
- Microsoft technology stack (SQL Server, SSIS/AS/RS, PowerBI, Visual Studio, TFS, Dynamics etc)
- Banking experience
- Mathematics at degree level
- Use of predictive analytics tools such as SAS, R and/or Python
- Analytical modelling concepts and statistical algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
If the Data/Systems Analyst role is of interest then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.