An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join the project team of this highly regarded client on an initial fixed-term contract basis - with excellent opportunities to consolidate and develop your skills and career!
- Competitive Salary
- Market-leading organisation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and bonuses
Coming from a strong Project Management background, you will have experience in managing a wide range of Business Transformation and IT projects throughout the project lifecycle. You will ideally be qualified to Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent with experience of managing budgets and developing project based business cases.
In this exciting Project Manager position, you will be aligned to the client's Business Change Project Management team and will be required to coordinate effective management of projects in the business' change portfolio. You will provide effective management of the project management budget and will be responsible for:
- Developing and attaining approval of robust business cases for projects
- Ensuring sufficient contract management arrangements are in place with required suppliers
- Effective working with programme colleagues to ensure effective coordination, stakeholder management and handover to business
- Effective communication with key stakeholders to ensure buy-in to project plans is attained
This Project Manager role will be based in the organisation's Greater Manchester office and comes with a competitive salary as well as:
- Individual and corporate bonuses
- Private healthcare scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading organisation during an exciting phase of business and IT transformation, in which you will be able to further develop your project management skills.
This is an urgent requirement so apply now by sending your most recent CV, or for more information call Mark Goode on 0161 888 2541.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.