UI Developer Leeds £45,000 + Pension + Flexible Workingonezeero. are seeking a dynamic, creative and delivery-focused frontend developer who can help by combining expert design...
UX Lead - Leeds City Centre
Exciting opportunity for a seasoned UX designer to lead the UX strategy on largescale projects for international blue chip companies. The role will be based in central Leeds and offer the opportunity for international travel.
Are you an experienced CX/UX designer? Are you excited by the challenge of creating digital services that work across multiple channels and devices? Do you get a buzz from creating compelling user experiences in web or mobile applications?
If you can lead your colleagues and clients in solid, well-rehearsed process of UX exploration and solutions definition then please apply now!
- Serve as the face of UX for the business pitches, clients and internal stake holders.
- Be the guru and expert on everything UX. Keep a breast of new developments, techniques, platforms and technologies and share best practices with internal teams
- Define UI/UX processes, workflows, document templates and standards
- Accurate scoping and estimating of all UI/UX tasks and projects
Experience & Capabilities:
- Demonstrable experience in scoping (project estimation), planning and delivering UX projects for large scale websites and/or applications.
- Demonstrable experience of creating key deliverables such as detailed user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes or UI designs for complex systems, websites or mobile apps.
- Demonstrable experience in applying quantitative and qualitative user research techniques.
- Demonstrable experience using tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Balsamiq or Axure to create wireframes, designs and prototypes.
- Preferably have experience of working in Agile teams to deliver rapid prototypes/ proof of concepts.
- Experience in service design activities is a bonus.
What we offer
- A fantastic role working with amazingly talented people and clients
- Health care, pension scheme and Friday night beers.
- Beautiful offices in central Leeds
This is a brilliant time to join a unique growing team with the opportunity to showcase your talents alongside a great salary and benefits package on top.
Please apply now to be considered or call James Westwood on 01132 00 22 11 for full details on the next steps.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.