onezeero. have an opportunity for a Test Engineer with a Telecoms company close to Leicester, focused on creating world-leading products for 4G and 5G mobile...
We currently have an Automation Tester opening with an expanding IT Solutions company with an agile environment - offering great opportunities to gain experience over a range of projects across the entire product portfolio!
What can you expect?
- £35-45,000 per annum DOE
- Exposure to wide varieties of automation technologies
- A wide range of project experience
Your key responsibility will be implementing automation testing, but the role doesn't finish there - You will also collaborate with developers to ensure coding is optimised for testing, record and analyse test results to produce reports, ensure bugs are fully resolved, contribute to Scrums, undertake Sprints and execute manual testing when required!
So are you up to the task?
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong experience with Selenium Web Driver or Robot Framework
- An ability to produce modular and reusable code
- Exposure to source control tools such as GIT and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Can use SQL to construct queries
- Successful project experience in Agile environments
- Defect tracking systems such as Jira
- ISTQB/ISEB Qualified
This ambitious company are moving into new areas and technologies, so are eager to find automation based candidates with the flexibility to adapt to a range of tools and methodologies. As well as these new areas, you will be a key figure in complementing the current test team to support and improve current products.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.